• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1811 hydrostatic question.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Albrecht

displayname
Al Albrecht
Good day Cub Cadet folks. My 1811 Hdro has a lot of hours on it but still preforms with style. My concern is the loss of consistent speed when going up and down grades. Going up it slows and down it increases. When leveling out, it returns to the set speed. I'm not familiar with how the tranny works and would like some advice as to what I can do to fix the issue. I have changed the oil and filter, but that did nothing to change the issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ALL of my Hydro's, on my Cub Cadets, loose speed going up hill, and gain speed going down hill. The Hydro Lever is NOT cruise control. It is the nature of the beast.

Same with mine. As long as the hydro is quiet, and not jerky, it's as good as it gets.

I would say the last two posts pretty much sums it up. If you want more speed going up hill, get a gear drive! :errrr:

Back