• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1450 Engine Mounts

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stucker

displayname
Scot Tucker
I’ve been reviewing many threads regarding 1450 engine mounts. Most are at least 3+ years old. Solid mounts won’t work for me. It appears the current OEmounts are unavailable/out of stock and rather expensive. So my question is other then OE and Solid, has anyone found mounts that work, last and reasonably priced? I have already performed the cradle mod.
This tractor is used to maintain pasture fences and pond grass areas that my larger tractor cannot cut. Approx 3 hrs in seat at a time. Thanks in advance for any fresh input.

I’ve been reviewing many threads regarding 1450 engine mounts. Most are at least 3+ years old. Solid mounts won’t work for me. It appears the current OEmounts are unavailable/out of stock and rather expensive. So my question is other then OE and Solid, has anyone found mounts that work, last and reasonably priced? I have already performed the cradle mod.
This tractor is used to maintain pasture fences and pond grass areas that my larger tractor cannot cut. Approx 3 hrs in seat at a time. Thanks in advance for any fresh input.
Not sure who told you that they are NLA, but they are wrong. I just today put in my weekly order and added 40 sets to my list. I have them.
1595650492061.png

I'm probably going to be breaking a bunch of rules by this posting, and if so I apologize. I've been in the process of a complete rebuild of my 1450 over the past several months, and I got my replacement mounts of ebay. New Cub Cadet ISO Motor Mounts 1000 1200 1250 1450 1650 | eBay I note that this fellow doesn't currently have them listed, and maybe that's because he is out of them. But for $30 I like what I got and they went together nicely. Came with good instructions, and I got them very fast. The seller has from what I can tell provided these for quite a while, and I hope nothing has happened to him.

I also did the cradle mod, and I look forward to when I finally get everything back together and can fire her up. Painting stuff is what has taken me the longest time. Compared to that, the engine rebuild was a breeze.

I'm probably going to be breaking a bunch of rules by this posting, and if so I apologize. I've been in the process of a complete rebuild of my 1450 over the past several months, and I got my replacement mounts of ebay. New Cub Cadet ISO Motor Mounts 1000 1200 1250 1450 1650 | eBay I note that this fellow doesn't currently have them listed, and maybe that's because he is out of them. But for $30 I like what I got and they went together nicely. Came with good instructions, and I got them very fast. The seller has from what I can tell provided these for quite a while, and I hope nothing has happened to him.

I also did the cradle mod, and I look forward to when I finally get everything back together and can fire her up. Painting stuff is what has taken me the longest time. Compared to that, the engine rebuild was a breeze.
He's out because I'm out if that tells you anything.
1595734696442.png

Tells me that there are a lot of folks out there keeping these old machines alive.

Every site I looked out stated out of stock or NLA. Still prefer a less expensive alternative. At $100 for a full set just seems expensive to me, especially when you consider what automotive mounts go for and there’s more to them.
Tells me that there are a lot of folks out there keeping these old machines alive.
And it tells me that this what I’m looking for. $30 is much more reasonable. Digger, I’m happy to buy/support you if/when this set of eight becomes available. once my engine parts get here, this 1450 needs to get back to work. Timing is everything.
thanks for the feedback.

Latest posts

Back