• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1050 ???

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadams

displayname
Darwin Adams
New Cub Cadet owner

A buddy is "giving" me a Cub 1050 32" cut tractor. Assuming I can patch up the rusted out mower deck.

The hangers on one side pulled off and the one of the front hangers rusted out. I have a MIG and can "patch" it. But I want to know, is the mower limited to this deck size with the Brigs 10hp?

Thanks
DG

Darwin,
We might need just a tad more info.
If you click on the Parts Lookup Button above, you will find that there's more than one 1050. Can ya narrow it down a little?
1050 S/N 756,300 - 799,999
1050A Loader - Built 1970-1973
i1050 Tractor 2007 & Before
i1050 Tractor 2008 & After
LT1050 Tractor (2007 & before)
LT1050 Tractor (2008 & after)

I'm just about to buy an i1050 for my son to use, due to the zero turn capability. Concerned about many comments seen online about dependability/quality of these machines. Any advice? Thanks.

Jeff. I have a i1046 now for 2 year use a plow in the winter and 2 acres of lawn in the summer. The 0 turn gets me into the tight spots in the gardens without a lot of back and forth to turn around.
I mulch all the lawn and it has never looked better.
Only lime pellets last year, no fertilizer.
Don't beat it up and keep it well greased. It will serve you well

Latest posts

Back