• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

WWII Veteran,Father, and my best friend!!!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdorusha

displayname
Randy Dorusha
My dad passed on sunday,he was a hard working straight shooter and wonderfful man. He served our counter in WWII in the pacific theater in the US Navy. He bought me my first cub cadet in 1977 which I still have, He enjoyed my passion for these tractors. I will deeply miss him RIP my father...

Randy D. Angel and I shall be keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers. It's hard for me to sometimes convey thoughts on some things. My mother crossed over last fall. My Dad in 1971. Your Dad is still with you and shall always be only now he has moved forward and will one day greet you when it is your turn to cross.

Marlin, Thank you for the kind words and prayers, they are greatly appreciated and help ease the hurt. My friend, Thanks

My sympothies Randy.
Our WWII vets are passing all too fast. Some of the best people of all time. Sounds like a man to be proud of and learn from.

Randy-

Your father is in such a better place. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.

Randy......
I am so sorry for your loss - take care of those memories, they are precious..I'll be thinking and praying for your family also.

Gerry

Latest posts

Back