• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What kind of scraper blade is this??

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbusch

displayname
Terry Busch
I have seen a scraper blade used at tractor pulls. Here is a rough picture of what it looks like. I was thinking about building one for smoothing out the driveway. The blades are shown in red. The front blade knocks over the high spots and the back blades fill in the holes.
54000.jpg

Another option I have is to put side skirts on my IH rear blade and turn it into a box blade. I don't want to modify the blade or drill any holes so it might be a tougher design.
54001.jpg

Terry, here are some photos of a trail groomer that was on the Simple Tractors website. It was used behind a Simplicity 9020 to groom snowmobile trails. The guy who has/had it also made some skis for the front.

54018.jpg

54019.jpg

54020.jpg

54021.jpg

Why would you groom a snowmobile trail? That's like paving a motocross course!

Terry - I'd say what you saw was custom built for the pulling circut.

Terry,
I tried to say hi to ya via email, but must have gotten lost by the mail man. I have seen those type of blades, or groomers like that at rodeos. Good for getting a pretty level surface, as long as there is a good operator....hint hint hehehe Nice to see ya again.

Aric

Back