• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What company has this logo?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
190872.jpg

It's some feed & seed company.
1a_scratchhead.gif

I did a search for Seed & Feed Logos ... ended up on flebay, looked at 9 pages , said forget it on the other 44 pages.
You're on yer own dude !

Charlie: Please
poof.gif
that ASAP. That's the UPGOC (Underground Pot Growers of California). Their motto is YFHCSUFTA (Your Helicopters Can't See Us From The Air).
bottom.gif

Say What ?

and how you know ?

you wearing shades and munchin' on a bag of chips ?

Jeanne ate the chips. I ain't diggin' through the garbage for pics.
smile.gif

Charlie it ain't anything I've ever seen, course I am a good law abiding, oh crap, what was the question? SKITTLES

Land O Lakes Buckle
ebay item # 330292339822
190897.jpg
smile.gif

Do I get a wheel weight?
Eyes still blue, can't be completely full of crap.
Further developments in process.
At 10 cents a word it would have cost $3.20 to telegraph this.
smile.gif

Saw this on the way back from spending a long weekend on Lake Vermillion in Tower, MN. The place looks abandon. Sort of sad, it was someones dream im sure.
191675.jpg

191676.jpg

TERRY - Is that deserted place off Rt 53 several blocks? kinda towards the north or east side of town I think? Think I bought diesel fuel there once on a trip way up north fishing since the BIG BP station along 53 didn't have any diesel pumps.

And no trip thru Virginia was complete without a stop at KFC.

Wife's family did several fishing excursions to northern MN 20 yrs ago. It was all my old F-150 could do to make it to Virginia on gas, both tanks would be almost dry. My diesel used most of the big tank, topped it up and never had to worry about fuel till I got home.

We did a side trip over to HIBBING one year. Pretty interesting seeing that HUGE hole in the ground! And where the town used to be located. Museum was interesting too.

First year we were at a resort on the Pelican River, had about a five mile drive down a rough logging road. They hadn't put power lines in yet so listened to a diesel generator set run 24-7 for a whole week. Couple trips later we were about 20-25 miles south of Int'l Falls, last trip was to Pelican Lake.

Latest posts

Back