Walbro identity???

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atunink

displayname
Adam Tunink
Hello all. I've have been trying to figure out which series and model of carb I have on my 782 So I can order a rebuild kit. Having some trouble identifying it though, and I knew the guys on here would be able to help!! I'm assuming the two numbers stamped on the carbs flange are telling me what I need, but am unsure how to decipher them.
The first number is 5205334
The second one is WHG473250
Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! Mowing season is here and I need to get her back up and running. Thanks!!!!!

Adam T.
Check the parts lookup.
313992.jpg

313993.jpg

52 053 34 is the Kohler part number of that carb. It is currently 52 853 34. Google up or check the phone book (remember them ,lol?)to locate your local Kohler Engines dealers.

Cheat: the WHG # indicates it is a Walbro, so just order from Charlie.(Digger)

I was just going to post this question. Just had the Carb off yesterday, gave it a super quick cleaning and put it back on. The bowl is slightly pitted and it gets sediment in the bottom. I know, time for a new bowl.The previous owner had gas in it as it sat. condensation did a number on it.
Anywho.. did not look at the Pat number to tell if it's Kohler or Walbro.Where is the number found? Is it on the flange to mount it to the Manifold? Can I see it while it's on the engine?

I hate to bitch! (No I don't)!
BUT!
Why is it so difficult for anyone to say what tractor they are working on or include a pic or SOMETHING to help us help them!

I guess we're supposed to assume that your working on the ONLY machine listed in their profile????

It's not that difficult to look down the throat of the carb and see the number, or lack there of.

Most Carters are not marked Carter, some older ones are.
Most Walbros are marked Walbro.

Carter either have no number or #18,20,22,26,30

Walbros are #52, #60 and #64.

Latest posts

Back