• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Um.... Ok???

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
291900.jpg

Huh??? Discuss...

Has anyone seen these in person? Where's the "white" paint. It looks like an old IH industrial paint scheme. Sure looks a little strange...
confused.gif

The yellow is darker than last years models kind of like when they were hooked up with Yanmar.

I think I'll stick with the "oldies" I have. I heard these things will notify or connect with your smart phone to tell you when to change the oil or the hours. Wonder if it will tell you how to change the oil as well.
facepalm.gif
Dunno...........
popcorn2.gif

Looks more like offspring from Bumblebee off Transformers..

Eh, whatever. growing attached to the past does nothing but fill you with bitterness; or at the very least will drive you to drink. They may not look the same, but the truth is they haven't been the same for long time.

Um.... Ok???
We're rather attached to the past, thus this forum exists, pass me a beer.
Mark, check your profile. The 1430 is not IH built.

I see the guy in the add has no clue how to run a zero turn . when making a right hand turn you have to pull back on the right steer handle and push ahead on the other lever. If not your inside wheel will cause a mark on the inside of the turn. with my Toro 4880 that took me a few minutes to learn and a little longer to get it correct to leave no nark in the grass every time.

Marlin~~You got me there! I was so clouded by the DeceptiCub look that I must've missed the white on the rims. My bad
facepalm.gif
It would be amazing if MTD would finally take the brand name seriously and offer at least one line again that was a true commercial/industrial series of tractors. I'm not even greedy, just one single model that would compete with the JD X series or the Kubota commercial line. FAT CHANCE! If any of you guys get seat time on one of these, please report here...

I agree with you JC! Where has the muscular look gone?

Don,

I agree.....Guy on the ZTR in the video is a HACK!

I agree, these new CC's don't follow tradition, no more "Yellow & White" unless you count the wheels.

I will say the styling & coloring seems to imitate a brand of equipment with a mountain in it's logo, in fact, the new yellow is very similar to their yellow.

But I really don't care for the plastic grill. And REALLY??.... we have to have Blue tooth capability on our lawn mowers now?

Terry--why don't you tell us what you really think of those new tractors?!
rant.gif
. LOL!

Back