• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The 107

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpalma

displayname
Lewis Palma
This is my 107 I did in 2008.Off frame resto, sandblasted primed,and painted,New wire harness,new v/r and rebuilt s/g,and gaskets and seals on the tranny.New gaskets on the motor.Lots of new goodies on it.The dash has a decal on it but this summer I will get it out of storage and put on the new metal one I have.A electric lift will be added also.This was painted with school bus yellow from napa and was a perfect match.

252930.jpg

252931.jpg

252932.jpg

252933.jpg

252934.jpg

252935.jpg

252936.jpg

252937.jpg

Very pretty - but can it fight? (Think Don Sutherland who also said "It's a beautiful tank")
happy.gif
happy.gif

Lewis - your 107 is very very nice. I restored one and really liked that little tractor. The 10hp is so nice and smooth and really seemed to be enough to handle the hydro. Your paint looks sharp to, but are you really certain the NAPA School Bus Yellow is a "perfect" match. I think I've seen it before and thought it was close but no cigar.

Back