• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Storm!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vthomley

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Vincent Thomley
Yesterday there was a series of 3 storms that came through the Hammond, Wisconsin area. I approx a mile from my house there was some major damage to a few homes.

My 36' travel trailer camper moved sideways approx 3 feet... Luckily it did not tip over. I'll get pictures taken tonight. I got home at 8:30pm and noticed this along with a few shingles laying in my yard. On July 1st I installed 2 new leveling jacks, they sure worked good the 2 times I used them, they're tweaked/bent now. Here's a pic of my camper.
194090.jpg

Vince, I was wondering how close you were to that. From the sounds of it too close!
icon_eek.gif

I was also wondering how close the storm came to Terry Busch down in Northfield. The news was saying there was hail down that way.

Terry, any hail damage? If I sure hope it wasn't like the last time you had a run in with hail.
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Vince-
Glad to hear your trailer didn't tip. Must have been all of those wheel weights of mine you keep in the closet.
happy.gif

We had some storm damage at our house too. Here's how it went.

Step 1: Wife pulls car out of garage so she can move the grill out to <strike>BURN</strike> cook some chicken for dinner.

Step 2: We eat dinner. While eating dinner, we hear a very brief but heavy rain shower.

Step 3: I go outside to pull the car in the garage for the night and find the windshield cracked from the sudden temp change when the hot car was hit with that cool rain.
bash.gif

ART - Sorry about the burned chicken. Far as the cracked windshield, the ONLY things of mine that DON'T have cracks in the windshields are the CC's & FARMALL's, mostly because they don't have windshields.

No storm damage here around where Paul & I live, we missed the worst of the storm.

No pics, I did not get them downloaded.

Art, should have left the windows down on the wife's car then it would just have soaked seats/interior/etc...

$221 for a new windshield for my Grand Prix, how do I know? I just installed a new one 2 weeks ago today. I drove that Grand Prix with a cracked windshild for a year, then we let our 16 year old daughter have it and the wife thought she should have a new windshield...

Well better work a bit so I can go home and have my own burned chichen for supper.
beerchug.gif

Latest posts

Back