• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Squeal sound

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkrochko

displayname
Michael Krochko
I’m getting a squeal sound when using 3 gear on my 1962 cub cadet while snow plowing? Is the belt too tight? Does not do it in 1st or 2nd and when mowing the grass going up hill in 3rd will do the same thing? Mike

Michael:
Just trying to be helpful here, if your Cub is a '62 model, I don't think it's considered a "lawn tractor", but more likely one of the IHC "Originals" garden tractors. You might get more responses if you post in the main forum, as a lot of the guys don't look at this part of the forum which is dedicated to the Cub lawn tractors....
thumbsup_old.gif

Sometimes, one of the moderators move the posts, but I think Charlie is on the road, or buried in the warehouse.. BTW - it's really helpful if you know what model it is.....Check FAQ number 10....

Latest posts

Back