• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

SPRING Where is it

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
I`am ready for some good Cub Time ; I have 9 batteries ready to install . The 149 will soon be running again and this year my 147 will come out to play lol. I got a bunch a work planned for this spring . diesel will get power steering and a Cab for next winter . The 450 snow blower will get modded to fit and work better on my 1512 D .
Just met a guy that loves to paint and with the gun I have he said he would paint some parts. I have a few tractors I must get him at. LOL

I have my Harley Fat Boy with now sound coming from the speakers . Seems Kicker make a great unit for garden tractors or utv`s. kicker pxibt502 . so the brown truck brought that today for the Fat Boy. and I had my Kawi Nomad running . Come on spring .

I sure hope it gets here soon - we start losing daylight again in 86 days! (Yeah, my glass is half empty!)
happy.gif

The weather guessers are predicting 5 to 8" of snow tonight and another 2 to 4" tomorrow for my location.
rolleyes.gif
And the majority of my yard still has between 6" and a foot of snow covering it. Sigh...

Allen, the garlic was planted in late October, it should be happily sending out roots.
bannana_guitar.gif

Sure sign that Spring has finally made it's way here are the Spring Ephemeral wild flowers blooming. The Bloodroots are in full bloom as are both the Round Lobed and Sharp Lobed Hepatica.

First we have the Bloodroots.

286329.jpg

286330.jpg

Then the Sharp Lobed Hepatica.

286331.jpg

286332.jpg

And finally the Round Lobed Hepatica.

286333.jpg

286334.jpg

And to show how small these Hepatica blossoms are.

286335.jpg

Kraig, I'm amazed at how you can make the images of those blossoms "pop" like you do; especially the one with the flowers in you hand. Your photos are worthy of publication, at least in my opinion.
happy.gif

Edit: Glad to see that Spring has made it to Wisconsin.
thumbsup.gif

Wayne, really nice pic of spring flowers.

Kraig, as aways your pics bring beauty and awe to our lives, the simple things, so many overlook, as they never seem to look " down". sigh. Our daffodils are up, but no tulips yet. Dont know if the winter killed them off? The bush we had by the flower bed. the Rabbits seemed to have chewed it down to ground level. I spent a few years pruning and tending to it, to only have the bunnies eat it. Can't blame them as we do share the land with them, and gess they needed something to gnaw on, but wish they woulda found something else..

Cath

Almost one week ago it was in the 80's today we have snow on the grass , roofs and cars. This SUX!

it must of stayed east, just rain out by Rockford

Just recovering from a sun burn and I had frost on the windshield this morning!
angry.gif

Latest posts

Back