• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Something for Ken

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmoe

displayname
Kyle Moe
52425.jpg

My kids gave my wife and I this mat a few years ago..
52522.jpg

Never did figure out why they'd think my wife was a grouch - she's one of the friendliest people around....

Kyle - I appreciate that ... I guess the guy that came here a few days ago that I'd never met before appreciated it too when he told me he needed a new part for his pressure washer because it had froze. I used a walker with the legs set as short as possible and my forearms resting on the handle because I couldn't stand any straighter and I came out here to the shack where I have my internet connection and contact numbers and made a long distance call to MTD in Cleveland, OH at my expense and was put on hold just to see if I could help out at total stranger.

Kendell - If you really wanted to know where I'm at you'd have came down to see ... and get these damn Mickey Soft 'puters networked for me so I wouldn't have to walk out here. I still like '98 better than XP PRO !!

Ken:

Welcome to the world of helping people out. BTDT hundreds of times.

Speaking of helping someone out....even the Boss needs help once in a while..
52635.jpg

biggrin.gif

Boss?
Yea Right, LOL
Besides, I need way more help than Travis and a tow rope can give! Just ask anyone.
moon.gif

Ken,
I didn't mean that you should go away. I guess my feet aren't too big to keep 'em from getting stuck in my mouth.
I hope your back gets better soon. BTDT and it's about the worst I ever felt. Couldn't do crap for a month.

Wow, Hope you get better sonn Ken! Didn't know you had back problems. Hope everything is all right!

Charlie- Is there anyone that can offer you the help that you really need???? LOL!!!

If you find someone can you refer me to him too? Maybe he can find a cure for emptius walletus.

I use to do this
52770.gif
and I looked like this
52771.gif
now I'm doing this
52772.gif
and I'm not far from this
52773.gif

Latest posts

Back