• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Question about 46GT deck on 782

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbeaver

displayname
Craig Beaver
Does anyone know if you can use the lift frame and mule drive from a 44C on a 46GT deck? I see they have different part numbers (maybe just updates though).

Thanks.

Craig - I believe that Steve "Mr. Plow" Blunier did this awhile back. Start checking the archeives would be my suggestion because if memory serves me right he did a nice little toutorial of it.

No, you can't. You need a 46GT subframe. BTW, Steve B. put a 54GT deck on his 782, and that's a bit different yet. I have 46GT on my 782. It came from a 1541.

Thanks guys for the quick replies. I took a closer look tonight and the cross piece on the back of the 44C subframe is right where the double pully on the 46GT sits. I did some measuring and it seems like everything else is the same. If I can't find a 46GT subframe I might consider cutting the cross piece out and welding it back in on the end. Thanks again.

I think the 46GT frame is arched more too...I don't think it'll lift off the ground without the proper subframe. I know the pivoting part on mine is completely different than the 44" ones.

Latest posts

Back