• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Please help !

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Thomas
I have a Cub Cadet Z-Force 50 Zero Turn mower. It is jerking badly at low speeds, it is fine at high speed. I have changed the cavitation dampeners (also know as the "return to neutral cylinders) and it did not help at all! It also does not do this in reverse. I am wondering if anyone out there has ever had this problem and has figured out the problem And get this, I called MTD and asked them and no one there knew of this problem and had no answers for me, go figure ! Thanks, Thomas

Latest posts

Back