• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Pictures!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
For all of us that don`t have a section to plow it would be great to see some pictures of the events that get mentioned here. Some one please post some pictures of tractors (cubs) turning some soil.

worthless.gif

Don: I feel your pain. I wish I could travel (with my tractor) out to Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, or Minnesota to try my hand at plowing and the general fellowship of a plow day.

Anyone who doesn't carry a camera and use it at one of these events is just plain selfish.
explotar2jr.gif

Note: My tongue was planted firmly in my cheek when I posted the note above; I'm just jealous, is all.
smile.gif

Jeremiah,You need to come up to Danville, PA next April and plow with us up there. A fella from NC came up last year with his JD and won the furthest traveled award.

Guys, How about VIDEO.... several of them, short but sweet! it's not CC's, but IMO, BETTER... The BIG RED IRON!
ihrotate.gif
greenthumb.gif

http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74869&st=0

Today the RPM forum & IHCC Chapet #7 is having their third attempt at getting a MILE Long row of IH tractors & plows in the furrow all at the same time just north os Indianapolis at the farms of Wilson Gatewood & Marty Thieme.

There will be more videos added as the day progresses, and lots of other pic's on the RPM site so check back for more pic's & videos.

I have a few short videos over on YouTube under my email name fbh31118. There from several years ago out at Travis S place in Rockford Iowa. I'll work on trying to get a few more this year.

Under edit: Folks don't forget to hit the the button for Kraigs video emporium. There is hours of video and still pictures there!!

Ottumwa, Iowa Plow Day 2011. Pictures take by Pat Zeroth's Special Gal, Suzy.
happy.gif

246965.jpg

246966.jpg

246967.jpg

246968.jpg

246969.jpg

246970.jpg

246971.jpg

246972.jpg

246973.jpg

246974.jpg

246975.jpg

246976.jpg

246977.jpg

246978.jpg

Pat and Suzy plan on being there again this next week. She'll be busy riding their four wheeler so she can cover more territory and take a LOT more pictures. Don't be afraid to go up to her and ask to have your picture taken. And remember... Always be smiling because a LOT of these pictures were taken with her zoom-in lens camera. They are much nicer in the full size version that she sent to me.

Thanks Marlin for the nice colorful pics of horespower!

Jerry. You're very welcome. I know that I should have posted those pics last year however I didn't get a chance to go to that Ottumwau Plow Day. This year I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Money is always tight in a single income household.
happy.gif

Daonald, Jeremiah,

Start planning now, for a future plow day trip. It's taken my family three years of planning to get this next one to happen....(boy do I do a bad job at planning
clown.gif
) We used to go regularly but but had several set backs over the years. Easier said than done some times but once in awhile you get a chance to make it happen. Some times it's just not possible but we'll keep pulling for ya in hopes that you can make it out some time soon.

We've got two cameras this year so I hope to get lots of pictures for the group and to send to Kraig. Sure hope every one gets a chance to make it out to a plow day some where even if its your own back yard.

smile.gif

Back