• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Other Plow Days

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a little gathering to turn some Iowa dirt today thanks to all who attended and made this event a success, here are some totals
event held near Postville, Iowa
17 people attended 10 tractors and plows
9 cubs and 1 deere
Awesome day in the dirt!!!!!
68740.jpg

the field before starting
68741.jpg

opening the field up
68742.jpg

a plowin we go
68743.jpg

got to rest the cubs at lunch time
68744.jpg

ready for the parade lap
68745.jpg

parade lap
68746.jpg

field almost done nice job boys and girls

Rob, Mark me there next year. It was close, but I just didn't quite get everything together. Looks like a good day in the dirt!
68772.jpg

Was just informed that the Monterey/Winimac Indiana Plow Day is tentativly scheduled for Sunday April 13 in Monterey In.....
More details to follow.....

Thanks Digger you are the BEST.........
worthy.gif
worthy.gif

I told you I was'nt as smart as I looked...

Indiana plow day HAS been postponed until next weekend the 20th....Stay tuned for updates...

Well...Plow Day for Indiana...AKA Winimac has been cancelled for this weekend due to rain in the forcast.....No other date has been scheduled.
We'll have to wait till the wheat is gone unless someone else steps up......KURT
angry.gif
bash.gif

Hey guys...I saw this on WFM site and am planning on attending....Michigan Plow Day...
Sunday April 27th 9:30 A.M. EST
14302 E O.P. Ave Climax MI 49034
1 mile south and 1/2 milewest of Climax
Look for yellow barns
Or contact Kevin Leach
269-207-7689
Pot Luck at 1:00 so bring a dish.......
Boy, I'm excited to actually sink a plow.....

You guys are killin me....OK I'll play your silly games.....
I will now take bids to stay AWAY from Plow Days.
Small unmarked non-sequential serial numbered $20.00 bills will be fine....
banned1.gif

Here are some pics from the 2008 PA plow day in Scottdale PA. My 982 did well after sorting out a fuel starvation issue, ended up being a float adjustment, she would starve when in the furrow if was real deep or on the side of the hill, unfortunatly, I think I killed the pinion gear on the starter, still starts, but sounds absoultly awfull. We plowed all the ground they gave us. Enjoy the pics. Mike
83147.jpg

83148.jpg

83149.jpg

83150.jpg

83151.jpg

83152.jpg

83153.jpg

83154.jpg

83155.jpg

83156.jpg

83157.jpg

83158.jpg