• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Oliver GTs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaker

displayname
jeff l baker
This was the first Oliver garden tractor I have seen.
I understand they had a another company make them and they had a couple of different models. Rick B may know more as he spoke with the owner.

291412.jpg

291413.jpg

I believe Jacobson made them for both Oliver and Ford. I remember seeing them in the Buick/Oliver dealership's store room display. Pretty neat little tractors.

From talking with the owner, I'm sorry we didn't exchange names, these were produced by Jacobson only in 1972. From what I found, White(parent company) put all the different brands it owned together under the White name in 73. He estimated only around 300-500 made.

Models#75, 105, two different 125(manual vs. powered lift), and 145(powered lift. I don't remember if he said it was electric lift or not. Bigger ones all with Kohlers. This 105 had a K241, first numbers are the HP. I have seen a model 75 several years ago. That was the only one until now. He also explained that Jacobson also made MM 62-69, and Ford from the 70's-80's.

Back