• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Old IH Big Meat Workin in Bogota Columbia 1960

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
127169.jpg

127170.jpg

127171.jpg

127172.jpg

127173.jpg

127174.jpg

127175.jpg

127176.jpg

127177.jpg

Charlie, cool! I like the shark painted on the bucket in the first photo.

Kraig: was Drott the mfr. of the FEL on it??

Tom:
That's what I figured - I knew the name, but more from their dragline and excavator equipment (made in Wasau, I believe..). From a google expedition, I learned that IHC formed a partnership with Drott in 1950 to put their loader equipment on IHC dozers. IHC subsequently designed their own version. The other thing I found out is the Hough loader was also an IHC product/company....

Kendell,
Yup the Frank Hough Co. was bought up by IH, then Kamotsu(sp), bought bougth the IHline up and then Dresser bout them out. Hough was from Libertyville Ilinois not to far from me. The had a auction at the plant a few years ago and I went to see if I could find any IH stuff, nothing was to be found by me.

Ya' know I'm pretty cetain that Drott made a small track loader/dozer call the TerraTrac???

From the "Earthmover Encyclopedia" (Google excerpt..)
127249.jpg

A close friend has a pair of the Case models..

From what I've been told, ATC was formed by some employees from Cletrac after WWII.. Cletrac eventually went to Oliver...

Latest posts

Back