• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

OK Vets! SHOW'UM if YOU GOT'UM!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Or if you can find'um.
Some of my stuff.
44224.jpg

Wow, a bunch of years! Every Feburary I go to Richmond Va to a vetrans reunion. One of the vendors is a Col David Grey, he was a POW for a few years. Air Force pilot shot down. Some of the stories he tells go from funny to tragic. In the last 20 years he has mellowed a lot, hope you have been able to put that suff behind you(or bury it deep in the back of your mind) Welcome Home. A.

I want to thank charlie for his time in the military.

Without you i would not be here today in such a fine country.

Veterans are the soul reason i want to join the military.

Thanks to Charlie and all the other vets from a vet.

I'll have to dig it all out and get some pics. Charlie - I remembered to duck
happy.gif

I would like to thank those who have served, and are serving for what you have done and are doing for me and this great country. I would love to sign up, but I'm alittle to young so all I got is njrotc, so to mix it up heres my uniform for rotc.
45884.jpg

and winter blue.
45885.jpg

Hello Gang,
I hope to soon retire from the Army. I'm a Lt. Colonel right now. Wanted to make Bird, but don't think I'll get that far. Only medals I brag about are 2 Purple Hearts, Bronze Star, Good Conduct Medal and Meritorious Service Medal. The rest ain't much. Have been proud to have served my country and served with a few really super people, both men and women. The medics and nurses overseas were fantastic people. They were the glue that helped us recouperate. I owe a couple of them my life. To all Veterans, past, present and future, I salute each and every one of you!

Davey P

Just got out of the Army in January of 2006. Spent my last year in Baghdad and decided life is too short to spend years at a time away from my young family. I was only in for about 4.5 years (Fort Bragg), but consider the Army one of the best decisions of my life. You either get out before 10 years or stay for 20 to retire.
Lots of respect to those who have done more than I, including Charlie and his Purple Heart. I only have 2 Arcoms.
The military gives you some lifelong friends and a membership to one of the best fraternities in the world.

Don D.
After stepping off the plane way back when, and getting the response that we got for doing our jobs.
Many of us had hard feelings for many years, until one old Vet gave a speech to a group at the VA one day.
He got up and all he said was,

It's not what you did boys, It's how you did it! Take pride in knowing, that you did your best, AND TO HELL WITH THE REST!

That my friend, made it all worth while in my eyes.}

Back