• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

NY Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mconway

displayname
mike conway
In case anybody is interested.

We are planning our 5th annual NY plow day here in Newark. All are welcome. We don't care of make, color, size or condition. We've had horses in the past and garden tractors. If interested please call Todd at 315-374-7548

id come if'n it wasnt so far....close to 4 hours from me...... :'(

4 Hours!!!!!
Good grief!
I've driven 14 and know many that have driven at least twice that to go to a plow day!
biggrin.gif

You guys better be prepared this year and bring tractors w/the proper attachments on each end!!!

Looks like I'm gonna get some more sseat time this weekend w/the snow blade!!

Dave S

lol charlie......lemme no the dates and ill see if i can work it in

this is a big tractor plow day but maybe they'll let the guys with the real tractors play too

Latest posts

Back