• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

NEWBE

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdeephouse

displayname
Roger Deephouse
First off just want to say hello and introduce myself, Im a second gen cub owner grew up with a 125 and currently own a 1050vt that is a good mower but no 125 eather but ive hooked up the ps dozer blade and just waiting for chains to try and plow snow with it and it might suprise me but im thinking of looking for somthing like a 1650 or a 782 to restore and make into a snow plow for the winter months, I want a hydro lift and turn plow any sugestions would be great but they sure dont build them like they used too,looking forward to shootin the bull with yall

Roger-

First of all, welcome. I can't really help you with your blade questions but there are several members here that have blades on nf tractors and love them. A 1650 or 782 would be a great restoration project and a nice plow pusher even though after a total restoration you might change your mind about using either at all.

I mainly wanted to just welcome you and comment on you having the longest sentence I've ever witnessed for a first posting.

Good luck....Wayne Oh, BTW, I grew up with a 128.

Roger, I guess this is a good time to post this.
n00b.gif

well to my supprise the little 1050 did ok at plowing the 4" or so even without chains now if i could only make it hydrolic lift and turn from the seat, But how do i diconect the seat switch? its a pain every time ya need to turn the blade

The forum doesn't post backwards. The forum like the great tractors we spend our time with are built from the ground up. Starting with a solid foundation adding each individual part specifically designed for longevity, durability, low cost and ease of maintanence. Oh crap I'm in the wrong section, never mind.
Hey, posts go from bottom to top cause they always have.
Find the seat switch connection, if it's a two wire connector try a jumper wire.
Good to have you here.
happy.gif

"...like the great tractors we spend our time with are built from the ground up. Starting with a solid foundation adding each individual part specifically...."

lol.gif
I like it, never thought of it that way...

Roger, Glad you made it. It looks like a really nice unit.

Roger D: The 782 is a GARDEN Tractor not a Tractor style Lawn Mower!! Please post in the correct venue..

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back