• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New Cub Cadet owner

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kecollins

displayname
Keith Collins
A longtime friend gave me his International Harvester Cub last night. Trying to figure out the model number. Found a serial number on the rear end 2050044U412583 . Engine is a kohler model K241A ser #3252707. It does not run right now ( my friend said it needs a head gasket) but would love to know what I have. Interested in finding out the model number, and how old this mower is. It is in very good condition and has a hydro rear end. Any info I could get on my new mower would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Keith.. You have a Cub Cadet Model 109 manufactured in November 1971. Since the Model 109 is a Garden Tractor not a lawn mower, this post should be on the main Garden Tractor page...Next...have you read the FAQ?? also have you clicked on the link to Charlie's CubFAQ.com found there?? You need to.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back