• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My latest Garage Sale Find

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some pics of an old IH 3200? skidsteer sitting in the weeds down here where i live. It is for sale and I do not own it nor am I selling it! Just thought it would be cool to post couple pics of it. But since it has been so long since I have been on here I cant remember how.

Tim P.

Tim P: The rules may have changed since you were here last, the picture still has to be less than 100 KB, but now its resolution cannot exceed 600H x 800W (and it cannot be more than 600H).

Well garage sale season is just about over, but we had one more shot today,
biggrin.gif

244452.jpg

Charlie "Digger" Proctor
Just when did you get the Jeep, I had one and loved it. Sold it and bought my diesel 5.9 Ram 2500.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Don T.
Where else!
A garage sale, LOL
I think I still have the paper with the price of $700.00 OBO on it. I offered 600 and he jumped on it.
It needed brakes,shocks, one outer U joint in the front and an exhaust system, and he didn't want to mess with it.
Runs and drives great for having 1100 bucks in it.
That 318 is a great engine.
Only 97,000 miles to boot.

Charlie, as a Dodge guy myself,i can attest to that.The 318 was one of the best engines ever made. My dad's truck(95 Dakota)has one in it, man does it have some power. Jeeps are awesome too, my mom's main driver is a 99 Grand Cherokee with the 4 liter in it (another good motor, by the way.) With only 97k on it, that 318 should last a good long time yet. Nice find on the 4 wheeler too! Looks pretty nice in the picture.

Charlie P. Your garage sales are a lot more interesting with more bargains than around here. Good finds.

Found a agri-fab plug aireator like new for 40. The guy had a International one ton one owner truck 1964 with 22000 miles for 1,000 and i missed it by 10 minutes. The guy that bought it put a battery in it and drove it home.It had been barn kept all it's life. I was about sick.

Back