Japan Rising Radiation Levels

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother in law just came back from Tokyo 2 weeks ago. He said they had a beef recall while he was there and of course he was eating beef at the restaurants !

He has to if he wants a job. He works for the auto industry , his job is production manager and he now speaks fluent Japanese.
He's had way to many x-rays because of his health problems. He doesn't need more that's for sure.

If you work for them they OWN you !

It's only a matter of time in the USA for another nuke issue. Deregulation of power generation and nuclear power plants shouldn't be in the same sentence.

I think I seen Godzilla swimming by ......

I understood at one point what the narrator said, "Bend over , grab your ankles and kiss your sushi goodbye"!

When me B.I.L. was there a few weeks ago he said they had a mag 6 quake and being from Indiana (NY born) he kinda freaked out at first but he said everybody else was just going on like nothing happened.

If you notice how many quakes have been happening the last few years you may start thinking that Mother Earth is saying that there's to many people in the world and Get Off My Back !

I can't wait for Jellystone to erupt !

Oh I just remembered something I heard a week or so ago , they said they were going to build a TENT over the reactors to contain the radiation.

I guess Barnum & Bailey is going to erect a lead tent

Wasn't it P.T. Barnum that said "There is a sucker born every day"

Well I just broke my 6600 post by posting this link!

Trip to Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant

This is very sad for Japan's people , being lied to about their safety , the population AND the workers.
It's untelling how much radiation my BIL is exposed to on his trips to Tokyo by just going to restaurants being around other people.

Latest posts

Back