• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

International 2000 & 2001 loaders

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie-
Nice!
thumbsup.gif

Wayne-
It's called a HyTran slushie!
happy.gif

By the way, here is some info on a "350 Wheatland":
222071.gif

And I spose Denny is gonna have to explain to me WTH Decalcomania is!
That makes my brain hurt just thinkin about it. LOL
Because that word to me has to do with art work and not a freakin tractor.

CHARLIE - "Decalcomania" if I had to guess would be stuff the promoters put up around the wrestling ring at big WWF events.

Seems like a pretty wild term for 1956. Sorry, but none of those names from IHC were familiar.

I know where a CC WHEATLAND SPECIAL is being built but I think it might end up with decals stating that fact before it's done. It'll be a pretty close replica of that top pic KRAIG posted made from a NF GD.

When you say your tractor has the NUESS diesel, you mean the 240A correct? Looks like the 350U is a diesel too, should be the Continental 193 CID 4 cyl. They were pretty stingy on fuel, pretty rare... Any idea what brand that loader on the 350U is? Looks similar in some ways to the Ford loader Dad put on the SH. Very stout.

Man, this forum is a "Cat's Meow"! I just learned another word today *Decalcomania*, which is on page 370 of my 2nd College Edition the American Heritage Dictionary. Mania~Latin
thumbsup.gif
Thanks for that Art.

Charie/Paul/Art and others. Decalcomania is kinda' a French term. Note the reference to Canada, EH?

I don't know what you guys are FREAKING out about. My daughter used to use that word back when she was 4-years-old.

"Hey Dad! Look at these Decalcomanias that Grandpa gave me. I stuck them all over my new kindergarten folders!"

roflol.gif

Art, as promised, I stopped by my cousin's place with the camera on Sunday to take photos of his beat up old 444. As beat up as it looks it is a daily use tractor, or should that be, due to it being a daily use tractor it is really beat up... In any case, turns out it has the 1501 model loader.

222169.jpg

222170.jpg

222171.jpg

222172.jpg

222173.jpg

222174.jpg

Art, my cousin also has an IH Industrial Utility. It appears to have a 2000 model loader.
happy.gif
Not sure where he picked this up but he hasn't had it all that long. He has tons of tractors and they're stored all over the place. In this pole barn alone he has the 444, a 656, a Farmall Cub, a 986, two Farmall B, a 966, a Farmall Super C, and an Allis Chalmers C. My dad's JD 5210 is stored in the pole barn as well. I know he has at least two if not three Farmall H and an M or two. He has some older JD a 60 and a Pony or something, well I'm not sure what model it is, and a new bigger 4x4 JD. Here's the photos of the IH Industrial:

222176.jpg

222177.jpg

222178.jpg

222179.jpg

222180.jpg

222181.jpg

222182.jpg

222183.jpg

222184.jpg

Kraig-
Thanks for all of the pics, and thanks to EVERYBODY who contributed to this thread as well as the "Torque Amplifier" thread.

The reason I've been asking all of these questions is because we have a very good family friend who is about to sell his <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> 350 Utility tractor.

Although the tractor does not currently have a loader on it, my thought was to purchase the tractor and find a loader to fit. Ironically, I've found a (#2001) loader to fit the tractor that's relatively local, but after all of this research have come to the conclusion that this rig would just be too big for the storage space I have as well as the "need" I would have for it. With 2.5acres of hilly-grass around here, there unfortunately isn't "need" for a 40hp tractor with a loader in the capacity of 2,500lbs, so I've decided to "pass" on the unit.

Having said that, I've learned a TON, and hopefully others have too, so thanks again for all of the info!
thumbsup.gif

If nothing else, this thread is a great resource for others out there, so keep the info coming...

Art, ya mean I waded through the snow to get to that IH Industrial for nothing!
bash.gif
roflol.gif
Just kidding, I've been meaning to get photos of some of my cousin's tractors for quite some time.

And seeing that we all like photos, here's a few more.

222187.jpg

222188.jpg

222189.jpg

222190.jpg

222191.jpg

222192.jpg

ART - Say it aint SO.... Only time you have more tractor than you have NEED for that tractor is when the tractor is TOO BIG to sit on your yard. With 2-1/2 acres you have room! Heck, I have two loader tractors on only 2-3/10ths acres.

KRAIG - I looked your cousin's B over pretty good in your pic's. Seems that A's & B's come up as basket cases frequently (maybe they're too small?) and I'd like to make one into a REAL Super Garden Tractor. 4-speed manual, bigger gears, shafts, tires, more ground clearance.

Denny, that's actually two different B's.

Here's the first one:

222221.jpg

Here's a couple of the second one:

222222.jpg

222223.jpg

I want the Cub, and/or the Super C, and/or the Allis Chalmers C...

WOW.... Those little guys are as wide as they are long! Guess I better look for a "BN" when I start my new super SGT. I better look at Guy Fay's letter series book, I think a BN has one long and one short axle carrier. I'd need two short's. Maybe need something off an A to make it work right.

Still have an "I&T Manual" for all the letter series. Better brush up on that too. I'm not familiar with the design of the rearends at all compared to the larger H&M series.

Funny but true story. About 20+ yrs ago I went to a farm sale outside Freeport, IL. Think it was around Stockton or Windsor, IL. Sale had three Farmall C's advertises. Can't remember exactly what I was looking for, might have been another CC. I wandered around before the sale and only found two C's. Turns out the one was disassembled and stuffed into 3-4 large cardboard boxes on one of the hayracks with all the small items. Gave the saying, "Some assembly required" new meaning. Supposedly all the parts were there!

THANKS for the pic's.

Dennis,
Yup, the BN has the long and short. Have ever been to the tractor bone yard in Jefferson, WI.? I think it's spelled Jackle Bros.

Back