• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

International 2000 & 2001 loaders

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Next topic...

If anybody here has manuals or literature for either the 2000 or 2001-series <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> loaders, I'm wondering if you can tell me if either of these were ever designed to fit an international 350 Utility?

From the research I've done, I think a 2000 loader is the more "heavy duty" of the two, and the 2001 loader only came with one "dump cylinder" or could even be a "trip" style dump and is a lighter duty version while the 2000's had two dump cylinders.

Will either of these fit a 350 Utility provided someone had the correct mounts?

<font size="-2">I'm guessing you can see where this is headed....</font>
happy.gif

Art, here's all I have, two photos of a 2001 loader on a 460 utility taken at RPRU 2009.

221984.jpg

221985.jpg

Kraig ,Great literature! Back in early '70s when setting up loaders @ Brooklyn dealership we considered the IH 2000 as the #1 loader, the box beam lift arms were full length-top of sub frame to bucket hinge point & the twin bucket cylinders verses trip /single cylinder bucket. HD = more $...
Shift.gif

Paul, those were scans I made of brochures that belong to Steve Blunier.

Art, thought you might like to see these.

221990.jpg

221991.jpg

BTW, I think my cousin might have a model 2001 loader on his 444. Though it might be a model 1501. I'll have to stop and take a look at it ASAP, with camera in hand of course.
happy.gif

Kraig-
Thanks for all of the GREAT info and photos!

On a side-note, I wonder what the last pic you posted is all about? That tractor has an upright exhaust and different fenders, not to mention the tires appear bigger.

THANKS!
thumbsup.gif

I guess I better go take a few pics of my 350 Utility for Art.
It's NOTHING close to the one below though, LOL

Paul-
Ah! So THAT's what a HIGH-UTILITY is...

Digger-
I'd say so.. Get your coat on and go get some pics!!!!!

Correction... after more research...Top/1st pic IH 350 Wheatland Special (with big fenders & taller front spindles for ID). 2nd pic IH 350 Hi-Utility (Rear bar axle/adjustable & taller front spindles)Built in 1958 for Shade Tobacco growers...? Kraig aren't those pic's from 2009 RPRU Madison ? Check out Tom Harp's antique tractors website for great collection of RED POWER.

Paul, I was thinking Wheatland for the big fendered version... Yes I took those at RPRU 2009 in Madison, WI when Art and I were there.

Just a general comment, guess to show my bias towards red ROW Crop tractors.... But I could never understand the reasoning behnd the 350U Wheatland Special. Was it supposed to be the "seeding tractor"? I can understand the idea behind the BIG tractors, 806/1206....706 not so much but sorta. They disced/cultivated the ground before seeding small grains, mostly out west pulling large pull type equip. The 350U Wheatland's wide fenders were to keep dust & dirt from blowing onto the operator. And as a full coverage fender I bet they did. Dad's crop rotation included oats with a alfalfa chaser on 40 of the 160 acres every year. 20 acres for hog pasture and 20 for hay. With the IH endgate seeder that EVERYONE seemed to own it didn't take long to sow 40 acres of oats & hay ground. Running 5-6 mph and covering 20 feet per pass you could sow 40 acres in a short morning.

At least thanks to Paul I know why the Hi-Utility was made. I forget which old time movie it was, Paul Newman was in it as a young man, showed shade tobacco being grown, think there was some IH equip. shown too.

STILL waiting on "someone" to change out of their PJ's and get some pics of their supposed 350-Utility....
worthless.gif

Nag,Nag,Nag, LOL
I had to replace the water pump last fall and never got around to putting the sheet metal back on before the COLD set in!
222052.jpg

222053.jpg

I figured while I was in the shed, I'd snap one of the 240A for ya too.
I'm having a heck of a time finding the battery compartment door for the hood, Grrrrrrr
222054.jpg

Oh yea!
You'll notice the snow on the flail mower, Welllll,
if you have ice/snow chunks in your driveway that are to big for a QA36A, Just bring out the flail mower and it makes teeny tiny pieces out of it!
clappy.gif

That must look funny as hell, you @ -10 "mowing" the driveway.
roflol.gif

Add a little cherrie flavoring and wah-lah.....slushies!

Back