• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 11.0, April 8, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing Lil Plow found those truck keys that Big Plow plowed under.....
clappy.gif

Well it keeps timing out on me. I will try one more time. If it doesn't work, I will try again Momday from work.
your_image.gif

PLOW DAY 12

Oct 21st (28th rain date)

Roanoke, IL (20 miles east of Peoria on IL 116)

Sign me up!!!!

If Mike M brings his latest Original, I think I can talk Dee into coming. He needed a last minute creeper shifter handle, so he found one in his wife's dresser drawer!!!
35039.jpg

Seriously, his Original is something to see. Very nice!!

Lets see that makes....
T minus 4511 hours and 22 minuts till PD12.
happy.gif

Time to start getting ready. I think I will have enough time to drive Stinky down there.
wink.gif

Under Edit,
not to pressure anyone

(Message edited by till on April 16, 2006)

But Tedd, we're starting on Friday night this time.......We have another smaller field right down the road for some night plowing!!!! Better re-adjust your counter!!!!

Err, that's machined brass
biggrin.gif

Oct 21st, 2006 @ 6:00 AM Breakfast meet at the Petro?

35058.jpg

Polished brass creeper handle.

35059.jpg

Dual fronts on a 782.

35060.jpg

"You came all the way from Alaska?", "Hmmmm, are you sure you're not from Rochester?"

Rick M...I hear Bryan McM is buying food AND fuel for us at the Petro.....

More shots of my 982's nose art will be posted soon....

Thinking out loud........Add some grey primer paint, a Fin for the top of the hood and.........................LANDSHARK!!!!

Latest posts

Back