• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I Am Your Flag

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went out riding around today taking a friend with me and we happened up on a little cemetery named Barkcamp Cemetery.

Here are some photos of the Veterans that I could find.

229681.jpg

J.G. Sears
SGT.
Co.F.
7th KY. INF.
Died April 5 1888
-------------------

229682.jpg

229683.jpg

229684.jpg

Hugh R. Strunk
CO. E.
32 KY. INF.
---------------

229685.jpg

229686.jpg

229687.jpg

I felt a little humbled and honored to be leaning over the resting places of these veterans taking these pictures.

Joe Colantoni (end of article) had the perfect response.
happy.gif

Just wanted to take a minute and thank you many Fellow Cubbers who have served or are serving our country in the military. It is because of you and many men like you in years past that I have the right to fly Ol' Glory in my front yard everyday. Thank you on this Veteran Day for providing me the great privilege that I exercised last week today to go to the town hall and cast a vote. A vote that was cast without fear of my life, a vote that actually counts, a vote that continues to affect the future of the country that so many have shed their blood and died for. My hat is off to you and my heart is so full that it is overflowing and spilling out the corners of my eyes even as I type this note. I am proud to be an American.

God Bless America! Fly the Stars and Stripes with pride!

Latest posts

Back