• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 28, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akleyla

displayname
Amy J. Kleyla
The Flag is a big one for me. Being a gulf war veteran I dislike people who use the flag for their protests in an incorrect manner. Dragging the flag is so disrespectful for those who died and fought for our country !

The flag flying upside down is a sign the country is in distress,and if memory serves me correctly can only be done when given the ok by POTUS.

Not sure about the person at wally world and why they had a flag out of he trunk,but I personally would have stuck around and made them fix the problem.

I am currently an Honor Guard commander with our VFW/American Legion so I am always around those who deserve the true respect of the flag.

All we can do is try to educate others,w cant fix stupid
sad.gif

And in the early Morn, the Yeti hauls it's catch across the tunda to the sand blast cabinet.

293906.jpg

(my shadow)-carrying a complete Cat 0 hitch and lunch box 7 blocks to work via back pack / hand carry.

Maybe he was driving too fast trying to Ketchup??????

Rushing to the hospital because his wife had a bun in the oven?????

Mustard been hard to hook that thing up to the tow truck........

I bet he doesn't relish that moment.........brat what can you do about it now........

What a wiener.......

He doesn't have a dog in that fight anymore.......

Good thing there's a door there or the cat would go on the attack, LOL
294591.jpg

We have a pair that come just about every night for a snack.
294592.jpg

294593.jpg

did you give any wine and cheese to go with the crackers for him?

Charlie...I see an Eagle and not sure about the 1 in the tree..Magpie maybe...possibly 1 near the feeder but not sure if it's part of the branch.

woodpecker on post, eagle on ground, small bird in tree closest to feed box,,not sure on the other 2 birds but is the animal in front of the eagle (his diner)

GREAT photos Charlie. Amazing, infact. I love the birds pic. I noticed right away the pialeted woodpecker on the post..they are big, aren't they? lol...also the Eagle. I cant figure out what the one I see is..I just see the outline. Pics of the fox are so amazing. I bet the kitty kitty thought that fox was pretty amazing too..lol. thanks for sharing.

Cath

Latest posts

Back