• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Husband buys snowblower first checks later Help ME.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mklayko

displayname
michele
Hi everyone. I am new to this post and am hoping someone can give me some help please.... Husband decided to buy a used snow blower for his 1811 cub cadet without checking to see if it would fit (go figure buy first check later)! The blower is model #190-303-100 and his tractor is #1486601001811. Will they fit? He said yes they will but he thinks he is missing some pulleys for it. Thinks the pulleys he needs should be attached to his tractor. Thought we did bring up a pic of this snow blower with the parts on this site and now we cant find it. Does anyone have any pictures of this snowblower and the parts or even a close up of one on a tractor so he can see the pulleys... Thanks for any help you can give us...

Michele K 1811 is Garden Tractor U need to ask questions in CCC & MTD section of the forum...^^^ Click on "Cub Cadet parts lookup" to see what might be missing. A 450 2 stage or QA42A single stage should fit on your 1811. Looks like the 190-303 fits on CC lawn tractors with a Vertical shaft engine.

Back