• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Homelite Generator

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbrigham

displayname
Brendan Brigham
Picked up this generator and can't seem to find a use for it. Has anyone seen one of these or know what it would have been used for? Would like to find out something about it before I sell it. For those of you on dial up....sorry
happy.gif

69725.jpg

69726.jpg

69727.jpg

69728.jpg

69729.jpg

Brendan-
I had a friend back in WI that had an old General Electric motor that ran on 55v, judging by the drive that was attached to it we thought it was to power a sileage unloader.

Back