• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hitch,adapter for my 125

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This adapter is centered over the tran.fill plug.It mounts above the factory hitch.It uses the factory bolts,just a bit longer,I use the ball to pull my aluminum utility trailer.The bottom flat I use to pull my Agri-Fab leaf sweeper.It also is sandwiched together by using a bolt thru the factory hole.I have enough length out,that I can turn,and not bump the tongues on the tires.The bottom plate also has two holes drilled,so I can attach ratchet straps if I transport.Works good,wouldn't change a thing.

20211225_143607.jpg

i like it... i was goin to use the horse shoe mount. i think its for the brindel plows or something. so i could just lift the wagon up. but this is sweet.

A gentleman on this site sells a receiver similar to that. It accepts 2" . I bought one year's ago. I love it for my light trailers and I also make an attachment to put weights on for snow plowing. So much more useful then the stock hole in thin bracket

Is this hitch still available? where?

from previous post: "A gentleman on this site sells a receiver similar to that. It accepts 2" . I bought one year's ago. I love it for my light trailers and I also make an attachment to put weights on for snow plowing. So much more useful then the stock hole in thin bracket"

I built my own as well. I just put a 1320# linear actuator on it this year, and removed my fabricated lift bar and sleeve type hitch. The actuator has 6" of travel.. but I only use about 4". The "plate" moves about 12" total. I will be installing a 2" receiver in the spring... so I don't have to switch to a trailer ball to pull my boat and utility trailers around.

Attachments

• DSC_0018-2.jpg
    DSC_0018-2.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 148
  • A.jpg
    A.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 150
I built my own as well. I just put a 1320# linear actuator on it this year, and removed my fabricated lift bar and sleeve type hitch. The actuator has 6" of travel.. but I only use about 4". The "plate" moves about 12" total. I will be installing a 2" receiver in the spring... so I don't have to switch to a trailer ball to pull my boat and utility trailers around.
Nice, bet you've hit your shin a few time walking around it, btdt

Nice, bet you've hit your shin a few time walking around it, btdt
Actually.. it hasn't been a problem... not at all like the bumperettes on a 1957 Cadillac Sedan DeVille...

Attachments

• 14843206-1957-cadillac-sedan-deville-std.jpg
    14843206-1957-cadillac-sedan-deville-std.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 76
Thats the neat thing about pictures and this site,there is probably a lot of viewers out there that have put on there thinking caps and said,"I need to do that to my Cub"

Is this hitch still available? where?

from previous post: "A gentleman on this site sells a receiver similar to that. It accepts 2" . I bought one year's ago. I love it for my light trailers and I also make an attachment to put weights on for snow plowing. So much more useful then the stock hole in thin bracket"
I was trying to find the info on it. This site and 'onlycubcadets. Net' I'm frustrated that cannot find his name. I was hoping he would have chimed in himself.

Attachments

• IMG_20211226_105557.jpg
    IMG_20211226_105557.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20211226_105811.jpg
    IMG_20211226_105811.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210715_151738.jpg
    IMG_20210715_151738.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Latest posts