• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

HELP!!! The Snow is Falling and I can't get my push blade on!!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspencer

displayname
Don Spencer
Help!!!
I bought a Cub Cadet international harvester lawn tracter model#106, this past spring. Unfortunatly, I wasn't smart enough at the time to think of saying...Hey how does this snow blade attatch up to the tractor? But I didn't, and now of course the snow is piling up in the driveway, and My tractor is in pieces in the Garage!!! Please Help me!?!?!}}

Don S.
I replied to your email and sent you the link to download the blade manual.
ALSO!
Your message belongs here https://www.ihcubcadet.com/forum/messages/4/4.html?1145739196
Not on this page.
Your 106 is NOT a lawn tractor, It's a garden Tractor.
thumbsup_old.gif

Okay... I'm a rookie at this I know...lol
But I got the manual, printed it out. I still can't get the blade to go on... I've tried jacking up the tractor... Don't think it's gonna happen, and according to the manual... It just snaps in place... what a laugh ....
destroy.gif

Oh well, it looks like I'll need to invest in some sled dogs...lol
Any more suggestions?
I'm open to them

Yep , get a pic of the front of the Cub frame and a pic of the blade hookup and post them !!!

Can't solve your problem if we can't see WHY it wont go on.

i got the link for the blade from digger mine doesn't have the quick latch, it bolts onto the front. you may need to drill the holes necessary

Latest posts

Back