• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Help needed, out of frustration I seek your help!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamarks

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Jack Marks
Out of frustration I seek your help!
I have a CC 72, with a 38” mower deck that has a broken idler arm spring, I’ve called CC SPECIALITIES, no answer, left a message, no return phone call.
Can anyone help me find a spring?
Pix attached!

Attachments

• 4A91AF64-3824-4CEB-8722-62CFEC6CB4A7.jpeg
    4A91AF64-3824-4CEB-8722-62CFEC6CB4A7.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • 2D701776-3257-4B36-A6CD-3F99FE1627BD.jpeg
    2D701776-3257-4B36-A6CD-3F99FE1627BD.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Out of frustration I seek your help!
I have a CC 72, with a 38” mower deck that has a broken idler arm spring, I’ve called CC SPECIALITIES, no answer, left a message, no return phone call.
Can anyone help me find a spring?
Pix attached!
We don't set by the phone and we return all calls when time allows! Ever heard of sending an email? :cubwinker:

Last edited:
Jack,
I usually just go on the website and order what I need. I also enjoy looking at what Charlie has, and usually find some other stuff to order also.
No need to call, he is probably out finding more cool stuff for us to buy if he don't keep it for himself. :roflol:
When you do place the order, it will be shipped super fast. :bluethumbsup:

Get yourself familiar with the parts look up site.
Find the model of whatever you have, whatever section pertains to what you are working on, locate the part numbers and order away.
Quite simple actually, most times.
Saves a lot of questions that others have to answer in the same manor in order to answer yours.
Part numbers....we'd be lost without them.

Thank you sooo much I try to be more technically savy, but at 78 yr’s old, I’m failing computer 101 !!
Thanks again!
Jack

Jack,
I usually just go on the website and order what I need. I also enjoy looking at what Charlie has, and usually find some other stuff to order also.
No need to call, he is probably out finding more cool stuff for us to buy if he don't keep it for himself. :roflol:
When you do place the order, it will be shipped super fast. :bluethumbsup:
Thank you for the response, I’m trying to be a bit more computer savy!
Jack

We don't set by the phone and we return all calls when time allows! Ever heard of sending an email? :cubwinker:
Seriously, I thought that the phone call was the best way to try to see if the spring was even available,, I couldn’t find it listed anywhere when I looked, but if an email is a better way to ask questions. I sure will try that. My only excuse is age and I never had any schooling on these new fangled computers!!
But hey,, I got results, now I’ll be ordering today!!
Thanks for keeping the old CC’s on the dirt!!!
I got about 15 of them!!
Jack

Seriously, I thought that the phone call was the best way to try to see if the spring was even available,, I couldn’t find it listed anywhere when I looked, but if an email is a better way to ask questions. I sure will try that. My only excuse is age and I never had any schooling on these new fangled computers!!
But hey,, I got results, now I’ll be ordering today!!
Thanks for keeping the old CC’s on the dirt!!!
I got about 15 of them!!
Jack
Tried calling you twice today and it says your not available. :drool2:

Latest posts

Back