• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Graduation

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on having a Grad!

We have a son whose just finishing up his Junior Year of High School, we are already planning/thinking about the graduation party....
A year of planning, from painting the garage, to planting the right perennials, to making sure the grass is growing..... I know all we need is some food and beverages and the grad party will be a success. Should be a wonderful year of Football! He is the starting Quarterback, all conference last year...has his work cut out for him this year!

Dave, CUBgratulations to you and your son!
groupwave.gif

I have 4 years to plan for my daughter's graduation. She starts 9th grade this fall.

Dave,
Congratulations to your family.
As a teacher, I've helped thousands of kids graduate. It's great to see, but I also think about the ones who didn't make it that far.
Thanks for all the help and guidance you've given him to get him to that stage.

Dave, congrats to your son and your family. I travelled to Texas this past week to watch my niece graduate from high school! She graduated from a class of 1258 students! I am very proud of her as I am sure you are of your son. I have 10 more years till my daughter graduates from high school.

Thanks for the good wishes and congratulations to those who shared the expirience. There was about 360 in his class Thats about what was in my whole school.

Back