• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gold Rush vs Axe Men

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
At least the Axe men know how to run equipment and tough guys, not nimrods like the Hofman (can't beleive they cn ruin the name) Crew. It may be scripted but those guys can "Cut it"!

YA BUT... I saw blood all over the place. One guy got his lower arm badly skinned when the boat went wild. The old man and his son are still a pair... The new loggers snapped a cable and maybe lost their puller rig. Up north a boulder got pulled loose and almost got a few guys. And didn't someone get his hand gashed? Yes sir, good its not on right after supper !
Still lots more action here, but $100K in gold is easier to move than timber.
snacks.gif

Allen-ya nailed it right on the head. Both "crews" in both shows are about as dumb as dumb can get. "Lets drive a boat 100mph and hit a bunch of trees like a DUMB sob, and then get my arm cut because I was driving too close to the shore and broke my boat window out!"

I like how Discovery channel finds the dumbest people and says: "Lets make a show on a crew in Alaska who loses their A$$, or lets watch two immature loggers fight and B**** about how to find a log." NOVA's a helluva lot more intersting...lol

It seems they have "discovered" a formula. Add some screaming immature "men", toss in some B.S. with drama making stress, then choose, motorcycles, tree harvesting, you name it!! And we'll watch it! LOL...

I've taken a likeing to 'Swamp Loggers", who are working in the Carolinas. Everyday people dealing with life and work, but no crazy stuff, but enough tension to keep one cheering for them.

"It seems they have "discovered" a formula. Add some screaming immature "men", toss in some B.S. with drama making stress, then choose, motorcycles, tree harvesting, you name it!! And we'll watch it! LOL..."

I think Mike F just hit the nail on the head! The scary thing is that there is not much difference between that and these Garden Tractor Forums!!!!
roflol.gif

Well hell, Let's get ahold of the Discovery people and get a show started. "Plow Wars", "Garden Tractor Gang", "Tractor Territory", "Tractor Nutz"..........

" Let's get ahold of the Discovery people and get a show started. "Plow Wars", "Garden Tractor Gang", "Tractor Territory", "Tractor Nutz"..........

Yeah I can see it now, Tom Hoffman in "American Tractor"
banned1.gif

Didn't you guys in the mid-west have lawn tractor races in the warm weather?? Think someone talked about them years ago. They looked like neat fun.
EDIT: Tom is a heavy equip operator...does a D9 w/ripping hook really fit here...
dunno.gif

Allen S. The very first time I saw the lawn tractor races a fella lost three fingers when he wiped out. They found the third one in his glove some distance where he crashed.
Shift.gif

Ryan McShane and I have dibbies on the garden tractor version of American Pickers. It will be called Cat Tractor Pickers. Angel will be in the same role as Danielle only we'll have Fancy along with to check out the buildings where the really good stuff is buried.
234305.gif
234306.gif
234307.gif

Oh wow ! Ax Men...Its a good thing none of these people are in the military leading our troops into battle. We would be soooo Screwed! Now Shelby with his hydro-drive boat(PT109) did a beautiful job of wrecking a boat shed(?) and dock, and almost a film crew. Can you imagine if he really had torpedos on that thing...he'd probabily fire one that runs aground and blows up a car in the parking lot !!
stupid.gif

Allen/Marlin,
I've never been to a L&G tractor but saw them on TV. I'm hearing of a "Poker Run" with lawn and garden tractor out to the west of me with the $$$ made goioing to local needs. That sound interesting.

Back