• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Flagging issues with Craislist??

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Have you guys ever had a issue with "Flagging" on Craislist? Almost everything I list now is almost INSTANTLY flagged and removed. WTH? That site is like the Wild West sometimes, NO or Little law.

I like to put most of my Cub Cadet stuff here but in some cases it's better to do Craigslist because it's somewhat "local".

Charlie,
I'f I'm stepping on toes here go ahead and
poof.gif
me. I know we're not to crossover sleez-pay and the like here.

Tom - I've had Flagging issues on Craig's List on and off. Supposedly 5 different people (or pc's) have to flag the post before it's removed, but it never seemed that way to me. I could post something and within minutes it would be flagged and removed. About the best I could suggest is trying to chang you title somewhat. If you put Cub Cadet in it, try IH Cub Cadet, or vice versa. I always thought it was some dang local guy trying to sell something similar and trying to stomp on competition.

As you said it's flagged and removed almost right away. Make me think it's a automatic thing. I've tried changing the listing not to draw the " IH, International Harvester and Cub Cadet" and that didn't stop it. I've even used a different email address and password.
1a_scratchhead.gif
Pissin' me off.

Tom: I Googled "instant flagging on craig's list" and learned quite a bit ..... the Yahoo post is pretty informative.

Tom, there is someone around here who keeps flagging my Cub Cadet ads too. Ive gotten emails from this person asking what I have for sale or if the flagged item is still for sale. He sells stuff too and doesnt want the competition. I normally do not sell in this area.

Back