• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

First post 782 Owner

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmeyer

displayname
Brett Meyer
Hello All. I have been signed up for awhile here and utilizing the site for info, just haven't posted. I own a 782 IH (real one) and just restored it from the ugly duckling to showroom ready!! i have an original IH windbreaker red steel post white roof Red canvas cab, a deck and a newlye restored QA42A snowblower. Special thanks to ray weaver in stevens PA for all the parts. Thanks

Brett

179190.jpg

Brett, nice job, I think Kendell is wondering why you didn't post in the regular forum. It's real IH. Show it off in the right spot.
happy.gif

Dave:
I was just admiring that red paint....
Brett:
Nice job! Welcome to the forum, post more projects! (and Dave is right, it qualifies to be put in the main forum, as it's an IH built job!!)

Matt:
That the same bag that Kraig's eaten' out of? Hope it's got butter and lots of salt..
clappy.gif

Kendall...Ya suppose Matt will contract what Kraig has ? Ya know...eatin out of the same bag and all..geeze, we don't need someone else to get that....
<font color="ffffff"><font size="-2">doh...shoulda kept my mouth shut</font></font>
whistling.gif

joker.gif

What is it that I have? Is it fatal? How come no one told me sooner?
183503.gif

Latest posts

Back