• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Custom Truck Show in Dundee Michigan

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasmith

displayname
Kurt Smith
Hi everyone, I wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be custom semi truck show at the Cabela's store in Dundee Mi this weekend. I'm going down to promote my pinstriping and lettering business. I'm going to take a friend's pulling Cub Cadet that he customized into a Simplicity, and I pinstriped for him. It's really a show piece for a puller and my business. I don't know if anyone would be interested in this, but I thought I'd post it.

http://www.nastshowtrucks.org/

Kurt

Sounds like fun, Kurt. I live up by Mt. Peasant, Mi. I might try to make it down there. Have you ever been to the custom semi show up in St. Ignance? It on the second weekend in September. 15th threw the 17th or 18th.

Hi Jason, I've never been to St Ignance, but this is the same organization. They had a TON of trucks there last night. If you do come, look up "Brushfire"

Kurt

Here's some pictures from the truck show...

The first is my display, and the next is the Cub Cadet puller that I striped for a friend...

152527.jpg

152528.jpg

152529.jpg

152530.jpg

152531.jpg

152532.jpg

152533.jpg

152534.jpg

Kurt
Sory I couldn't make it down. BTW Nice atr work, whats the story behind the red tractor in the background? looks like a custom build. I'm starting to work on turning an "o" in to an old school "rat rod" style hotrod with a 40hp teledyne motor. I might look you up to do the paint work when I get it finished. I want go do a flat black on red, with some pinstriping. I'll try to post some pics of it later on when I get more done. I have a long road ahead of me. I'm choping the steering colum 2 1/2" and lowering the chaneling the grill to lower it 2 1/2" I'm still trying to figure out how I want to do the front axel to look.

<font size="+2">WIIIIIDDDDDEEEEE SSSSCCCRRREEEEEENNNN</font>

Brian, all better now.
happy.gif

Jason, click HERE for more of Kurt's custom Cub Cadet. The link is to archived pages in the "Cool IH Cub Cadets Not OEM but better'n' new ! ! !" forum area.

Kraig, thanks for the link to kurts mini 826 hydro. looks nice, lots of detail.

Back