• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub cadet 128 restoration

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrawderman

displayname
Andrew Strawderman
Currently I am restoring my Cub Cadet 128. I'm not quite finished, It needs a new seat, decals and the hood needs repainted, but I thought I"d show some pictures anyway.

Before:
229647.jpg

229648.jpg

After:
229649.jpg

229650.jpg

Andrew S, Looking real good.
229717.gif

Kraig M. Did you get the e:mail with pictures that Angel sent you? And did everything come out where you can re-size them without trouble? If not let me know. My e:mail seem to be acting screwy lately.

Andrew,
I missed your inaugural post
facepalm.gif
! So from me, welcome to the Forum
groupwave.gif
! Good job on your cub so far. Tell us a little more about it. How long have you had it? Why did you decide to restore it? How long have you been into Cub Cadets? If this is your first, BEWARE (I speak from experience) they are addicting...Nice!
ihrotate.gif

Joshua S.
I've had my cub cadet for about 3 months now. It's a great tractor. I want to get a sleeve hitch to pull a moldboard. I got a cub cadet for 2 reasons:1 I love International tractors and 2 My grandpa used to have a 582 special. I restored it because I thought it would be fun to show. I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 more (or 3 or 4)! What cub cadets do you have?

Andrew,
I bought a 1772 Diesel about a year ago and that got me into the Cubs and now I am smitten! I am refurbishing a 682 which in this topic and I just purchased an Original. I would like to pick up a quiet line one of these days and I wouldn't mind having a 123 as well. Your tractor is looking good.
greenthumb.gif

Joshua

Thanks. The 82 series and the diesel cub cadet corporation tractors are strong tractors. Good luck on the refurbish of the 682.

I've finally got decals on my tractor. I also restored a 42 inch blade for the tractor. The paint scheme isn't original, but I like it.

235093.jpg

235094.jpg

worthy.gif

But David you should try contacting our sponser above, I am sure one of them may have them..

Latest posts

Back