• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub 1782 Starter Removal Please help

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wskaggs

Hi I hope someone can help me. I bought a starter to install on my Cub 1782 Super with a D640 Kubota engine. It is hitting the motor mount that is attached to the motor. I can`t get to the bolts to remove them. Please if you can help I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in Advance for your help.
Wayne

Wayne, You need to raise the engine and take the right mount loose from engine to remove starter. Sorry for the bad news!

Hi Thanks for your reply. I found a manual and it says you need to pull the engine. I was going to jack it up on the starter side but couldn`t. I bought the same starter and pulled the starter and left the starter nose on the motor start. It is a diesel and it sure saved lots of work.
Thanks Wayne

Back