• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Chippewa Valley Rural Heritage Spring Fling 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbuttke

displayname
Lonny Buttke
5/23/2010
Chippewa County Rural Heritage -Spring Fling
May 22 & 23, 2010, Two days of antique tractors. Saturday- a tractor ride followed by food, entertainment, raffles, under a big tent. Sunday-tillage day with sawmill demonstrations, helicoptor rides, entertainment, food, horseshoe tossing, & tractor driving events County Highway A-across from Trout Creek Inn, 9:00 am -9:00 pm, $10.00 donation for tractor ride. Victoria Trinko, 715-568-2037 Email: [email protected].
------------------------------------------

Lonnie, thanks for posting this. I had not heard anything yet.

However my son's High School Graduation Party is the evening of May 22nd, so I probably/maybe will not be attending this year...

Latest posts

Back