• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Chippewa Valley Heritage Days, May 18 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rudy, Great will be nice to see you.
Lonnie, nice job starting to shine the plow up. Hopefully after Sunday it'll much shinier. Looking forward to the day. 5 more days and then Sunday --- my wife just said "You guys are like kids awaiting Christmas!!" Boy did she open her self up for some kidding! I remember last year, both in Iowa and at the Rural Heritage day, she wouldn't get off the 70! We'll see this year how she shines the plow.

Lonny, that plow looks nice !!!! It will look real nice behind a 122, or any of my cubs. Thanks for shining it up!

My forecast for Sunday is clear, calm, warm, and wonderful !!! Now hopefully they listen to me!

Had a great day at plow day, Weather was great!
Plowed for about 5 hours! Lots of seat time and even refueled for more! Thanks to all who showed up.
Pictures to follow.
Thanks Ron & Joyce

Oh and thanks, Lonnie that plow is now safely in my garage, greased and ready for more work. Starting to get a shine to it also. Meant to add this to previous post.

Dad and I just got back...It was nice to meet all of you. I'm too tired to look at my pictures at the moment...maybe I'll put some on tomorrow.

The kids and I had a great time! They can't wait until next year! My oldest son preferred plowing with the 1450 and my daughter preferred the F-Cub so that's one arguement avoided...All that sand was something. Made it easy to get the plow in the ground. The drive to and from was nice given the weather.

Art,

You shoulda been there...taking pictures! I have pics, but they are at home still in the camera....

Tomorrow, maybe tonight I'll get some posted.

If I counted correctly there were 13 garden tractors there!

Thank you to everyone that came, it was a blast.

Well I for one had a great time at the Chippewa Valley Heritage Days 2008
Here is what photos I managed to snap, had far to much fun out plowiing to take many photos
84176.jpg

84177.jpg

84178.jpg

84179.jpg

84180.jpg

84181.jpg

84182.jpg

84183.jpg

84184.jpg

84185.jpg

84186.jpg

84187.jpg

84188.jpg

84189.jpg

84190.jpg

84191.jpg

84192.jpg

84193.jpg

84194.jpg

Here are a few pics from the Plow day yesterday. Here is my 122, I need to get another for I have a tough time keeping my son Andrew off it. I did have him sit on another for the parade pic!
84209.jpg

84210.jpg

Here we have Andrew, then one of the event coordinators, Matt Gonitzke, Lonny Buttke, and a bunch more.
84211.jpg

Here are a couple beautiful JD 140s, Brad Orton brought these.
84212.jpg

Rudy Oblak and his kids are in the center of this pic, one is getting on his 1450.
84213.jpg

Lonny Buttke brought his tall 127, Rudy Oblak had a 1450 and a Farmal Cub, Dan Studwiske brought 2 JD 318s, Brian Albrecht had his 100, Brad Orton brought a 140, and David Hanson was on a 140, Matt Gonitzke brought his 582 with a Command 18hp, Troy Goossens was on a 316, I brought a 100 with a 12hp, my son drove my 122, my mom(Joyce) drove a 1000, my dad(Ron) drove his 70, plus he brought an Original, and the 100 w/Loader. Oh I guess that makes 15 Garden Tractors! We had a blast!

It always seems I never take enough pictures, I just have too much fun running around.....anyway on with the photos.

A couple of the Thomley's fleet and Lonny B's 127.
84226.jpg

84227.jpg

I'll have to admit these were some very sharp Brand X machines.
84228.jpg

My beast.
84229.jpg

The oops I ran out of gas award goes to
roflol.gif
I think they were about to deploy the traffic cones and plow around it but...
84230.jpg

Mr. Thomley came to the rescue. Funny how a gas can attracts cameras at plow day.
84231.jpg

A little photo op waiting for the gas can.
84232.jpg

Deere seems to have had the same problem.
err.gif

84233.jpg

The parade lineup.
84234.jpg

Another angle.
84235.jpg

Another great plow day, hats off to the folks that put it on.

My Dad shot about 30 minutes of video. If I edit that and take the best 5-10 minutes, would anyone want that? I could make it available for download from my website if there is interest.

Yes Matt, I think we all would like to see the movie clips. Thanks all and real nice pictures.
As we were leaving one of the host guys said we plowed more acres than the BIG guys!! And they really want us back again next year! Yeah!

Ron T.

Just let me know where and when and I will be in atendance next year.
Like I said befor, when there this close to home I have to go to them.

Back