• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CCC years

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June 6, 1981 IH sold the line. There's some good books you can get from the forum sponsors that have alot of good info.

Thanks for the info. I thought they had it longer than that, but thats why I asked.
I have wanted to get some of those books, just haven't broke down to doing it.

Gary
IH never owned CCC (Cub Cadet Corp). IH sold the Cub Cadet line to CCC in June 1981. CCC was incorporated on June 1, 1981 as a wholly owned subsidiary of MTD (Modern Tool and Die). MTD was then, and I believe continues to be, a privately held company.

Latest posts

Back