• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Case-IH

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbedell

displayname
Roland Bedell
A little soil conditioning with a new STX480.

46283.jpg

roland,

Is that your stx480?
idk if that is the tractor or the implement

I want to see a Cub do that... those tractors are HUGE, I want one, but don't have the funding, nor the space fer one...

This pulled into the field be3hind my house this morning. It is yellow and the plow is IH.
149647.jpg

149648.jpg

FRANK, Dexter is 2-1/2 years older now than that picture. But if he does what my son did<font size="-2">(long ago)</font>he may still need a haircut.
thumbsup_old.gif

I got to look at the Cat today as it is parked in the field. It is a 9 bottom, 18" plow. I know that it made it work a little going about 6 mph. It was really moving right along plowing most of the day. The tracks are only 30" wide.

Wes-
Having driven a 95E, 9400T, and a QuadTrac, that 95E was just toying with that 9-bottom! (but the QuadTrac would have pulled much better) It's odd to see that the 95E is wearing the optional rear drive wheels, they're usually only used when the tracks get greasy in clay & heavy draft (like pulling multiple scrapers), perhaps it was originally on construction duty.

Wyatt,
This farmer has had this for at least 4 or 5 years or more that I know of. About the only time it really worked is when he went up through the gears after he put the plow in the ground. As you can see, there is not any smoke coming out of that muffler. The only hint of smoke came when he throttled up or made a shift. After it got going, I never heard it lug any and the field has some clay spots in it. Also Like I said, he was going at least 6 mph because he was moving and the soil was just flying off the moldboard. This one has 30" tracks. He does run some lower ground that can be wet at times. He also has a smaller Cat with narrower tracks and the large wheel in the back. I think the model number starts with a 6 if I remember right. It is hard to believe a guy plowing and taking over a 13' swipe on each pass.

heres what is planting 100 acres of soy beans across the street from me
190072.jpg

190073.jpg

Latest posts

Back