• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Can your cub loader do this?!?!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jawdrop.gif
thumbsup.gif
groupwave.gif

Wow. Not sure I would have walked under that like the emcee/reporter did, and no hard hat either.
187778.gif

... and with that world hunger was defeated today ...

KenTuck......pretty much my sentiments when I saw this a while back... Now If he'd flown it across the English Channel...
coffee.gif

That just goes to prove that companies are making to much profit and need to find an outlet.

That served no purpose what so ever. Hydraulics will lift anything but the planet it's self.
I could walk up the Sears Tower IF I had special shoes made and special catches built into the side of the tower.

That just showed their stupidity and the size of their bank account.

If a hydraulic hose had burst then it would have been worth watching.

"If a hydraulic hose had burst then it would have been worth watching."

That's funny.... I thought the same thing. I pictured the entire tower going over on it's side.

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttt!! Bang!!!"

Oh My.....I just figured out something. My mind works like Ken's!
icon_eek.gif

Kentuck,
If you go to their website and download the specs for those machines, you'll find that they have redundant systems and by passes that if a hose breaks, it stops the flow to that line within 5 one hundreds of a second and locks out the hydraulic system until the problem is solved and turns it back on when it knows it can pressurize itself. LOL
Scary ain't it!

Would there be any volunteers to go up in a basket or Sky Hook to change out a Broken Hose & add lost hydraulic fluid ?
thumbdown.gif

I've welded from a bucket 40 feet up ... you need a busted hose replaced on your TV antenna rotor ?

construction.gif

I think I heard the emcee say it was powered by a Kohler K301

KEN tuc My antenna rotates with the wind, haven't got up to remove since we moved in'01. Cable service works so I'm AOK for now,until it topples.
yikes.gif
Second thought,could use a lift in November putting Christmas lites on a 30' Blue spruce...

Having run Cat 345's and many many Cat dozers including D8's in my day I find it had to beleive that those Cats were having that much trouble?? Well I guess they are made to push not pull (that's why the are standing on their noses). Did anyone notice the "Hybred" Cat D7E?

Back