• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Camper....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my camper posted in the classifieds. Thanks.
shhh.gif

216106.jpg

I like those little old campers. Seems like they had very neat styling. Kind of ironic that this one is called a "Cadet".

I always wondered how one would work converted into an ice-fishing house...
1a_scratchhead.gif

Here's some pics of our new camper taken the first time out on Memorial day weekend. (WET, but fun) Also a couple of Cub Cadets.
happy.gif

24' is a big step up from our 10' Cadet.
226061.jpg

226062.jpg

226063.jpg

Well I've been busy upgrading our camp site. (Wasn't sure where to post this.) Adding a perminent pavilion (carport). Sorry not too many action shots.
First pic is the site last fall while deer hunting.
239026.jpg

Next my brother digging up a foundation.
239027.jpg

The crew puting it up.
239028.jpg

239029.jpg

Load of small stone.
239030.jpg

After getting the stone spread out. (Again sorry no action shots)
239031.jpg

239032.jpg

239033.jpg

Now ready to go camping!

Our camper is now at a permanent site. Our site has a bit of a slope to it so I hauled the 1650 and my scoop tote to the camper and put them into action this past Saturday. The hydro lift made this job rather easy!
Here's a couple before shots
243455.jpg

243456.jpg

The 1650 with the scoop tote destroyed the old fire pit.
243457.jpg

243458.jpg

Here's the 1650 proudly in front the newly renovated campfire area!
243459.jpg

It's functional!
243460.jpg

Back