• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cadet 80 Snowblower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhoekema

displayname
Loren Hoekema
Does anyone have a picture of how a C36U snowblower would mount on my Cadet 80 or if that is even the correct blower. I have a chance to buy one, but I am don't know if all the mounting brackets etc. are with it.

Loren, the C-36 is the proper snowthrower for the Model 80 Cadet. Never heard of a C36U?? If you click on the "Cub Cadet Parts Lookup" button above, then you can enter 80 in as the model to search for and look through the list that shows up for that model, then click on it and that will bring up a list of parts with exploded views and a folder of attachments that fit it, click on the Attachment folder and select C-36 and you can get exploded parts views of it. Or you could enter C-36 in as the model number and you can get to the exploded views of the C-36 directly. Hope that all makes sense.

Thanks Kraig, That helped some. The drive side of the snowblower on the parts list looked to be on the left when viewed from the front of the tractor. The drive on the one that I am looking at is on the right like my QA36 on my 107, but it does appear to have the belt coming to the tractor like the one in the illustration. It appeears to be missing quite a few parts as I suspected. Does anyone have a C36 Snowblower operators manual that they would be willing to share online? Thanks Loren
1a_scratchhead.gif

Loren, hmmmm, it appears that the exploded view is reversed. I don't have a manual for the C-36 but here are some photos of one mounted to a Hydro 80 Cadet, that I saved off of ebay a few years back.

185005.jpg

185006.jpg

185007.jpg

185008.jpg

185009.jpg

185010.jpg

Latest posts

Back