• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Broken bolt - help

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't mount a plow to the back of my #2 125, the battery is mounted there. The #1 125 is completely taken apart awaiting refurbishment.

179371.jpg

179372.jpg

However there is this Cub, but it's in the shed with a leaking empty fuel tank.

179373.jpg

When you gonna start on that barn?? Looks a little tight in your workshop
clappy.gif

Kraig, if it's empty and still leaking do we consider that holey mabey worth a small shrine.

Kraig, when you gonna throw some paint on #2? Looks like an escapee from KentuckyKens salvage yard !
clappy.gif
<font size="-2">(Ya I know..
bottom.gif
)</font>

Kendell, ummmm, as soon as the CPO says I can.
blush.gif

Dave, I just knew that wording was going to incite a comment.
bash.gif

Allen, Ole #2 is my main worker Cub, no paint for it until I get #1 refurbished, that may not happen until 2019. I may never paint #2...
help.gif

Chief Procurement Officer.

The fuel tank on the Original is now empty, that doesn't mean the leak is fixed.

Jeezzus! I wish my car a hole in the tank, I'd be a puttin" a pan under it and pouring back in. Like a prepeturial moton machine

Latest posts

Back